Saturday, February 28, 2009

Many things happen as well.. its making me dizzy.. juz like drunk!! I hope everything was juz a dream to me. Wish that everything will be fine when i awake.. will it really come true!? Some1 said that i was a selfish kid.. am i really are?! ......YA.... ya i guess... i really am... altot sometime i doesnt even know what am i doing... nv know what was going on then... i juz like to do the way i like... I cant consider both side... juz what happen now i will solve it now... and dun care what will happen next... coz the moment muz be solve then.. Even i dun have the power to solve anything.. bt i belive things would have its ans when the time passes.. Time will prove everything, will my time prove to me that i was wrong in the 1st place?!!! Am i really doing the right things?!! Even i was giving the question will i really be able to ans YES i wont regret for what i have done then?!!! NOOO... I'm wrong... and its WRONG ALL THE WAY!!!! I nv been correct before or after... this whole life is a ruin to me... like this kind of life where else can i stand??!! I cant even find a place for my heart to stand or to live... no one else in this world will get it... somethings is hidden forever and ever... till the day i die... or disappear... i'll juz lock it to my bottom of my heart...

Thanks my rain... if it wasnt you ard with me... i guess i would had gone crazy~ everytime.. or anywhere.. you will juz be there for me whenever i'm sad.. crying.. or even touching... you are like my tears... a joy and a sad touching tears... I feel very ease to see you my rain... you always wash away my tears... sadness... this few days i really unhappy of what i have occur bt things cant be explain in the way it is... even by killing me... i dun really have an ans to ans for it!!! Maybe only you rain... can feel it... my bottom of sadness... Remember what i told you?! Really wish to disappear, and throw everything behind... how i wish to run away... selfish isnt it!!! *tear* so useless then.... rain... dun stop raining... pls....

hiazz.. =( really tiring loh..

Its a purple clothes.. with lots of crytals and shinning stars on it.. a very loving dress to me..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Stuff!

Commendable Blog indeed!

Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

www.octandigital.com

Regards,
Mehta